Friday, February 14, 2014

How Shall We Live?

Just had a very interesting 'conversation.' A person came to me and asked how I would have responded to a situation involving family member whose wife was unfaithful. My response? I told them there are only two questions we need to ask ourselves.
  1. How would Jesus respond?
  2. What does the Bible say how we should respond?
Their response? "That has nothing to do with it!" Really? I tried to share that it has EVERYTHING to do with it! We Bible commands us to live life as Jesus would. Colossians 2:6 And that we should live according to the principles of God's Word.

People have tried to compartmentalize their lives. Somethings are spiritual while other things are non-spiritual. But for the true Christ-follower; ALL things are spiritual. 1 Cor. 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment